Tuesday, 09 August 2011

Mushroom Dreams and Tea Queens!

I had another dream about mushrooms last night...magick mushrooms. For some reason I can only remember the shrooms themselves...I've forgotten the context of the actual dream.
They were in a small packet and I only had two. One mushroom was black, wrinkled and dried, and small. The other mushroom was larger, and big, white and fresh with a ring of bright coloures around the cap. In my dream, I seemed to pay more attention to the white mushroom...

What does this dream mean? I have had so many mushroom dreams lately!

 
It might pertain to solving my current problem of leaving to work in a place that I love with a sore heart, or staying because of financial security in a place that drains you and bogs you down.

Yet, as with all supernatural advice, it never actually gives you an answer to your problem.

Any way, I made a pot of thoughtful tea, and I think I might share it with you...

Grapefruit and Orange Frecsh Tea
(Fresch is my own spelling for 'Fresh')



Peel and slice a quarter grapefruit. Slice up the spelters so the flesh is open and place about 4 pieces into a teapot. Add a little bit(about 100mls) of 100% orange juice and 1 bag of rooibos tea. Fill the teapot with boiling water and let it stand for +-3 minutes. Sweeten with honey or sugar.

 Also, here are some groovy pics...what plant comes in all the coloures of the rainbow?




<3

No comments:

Post a Comment